Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone ready??? :)

The 17th annual Italian Concours planning is well under way! We are searching our photo archives for really good images to use on this years "Save the Date" cards and poster!

Once again, MANY THANKS to Cats Exotics for stepping up to the Corporate Sponsorship level! THANKS ROY!

I'm currently working on the vendor/sponsor applications which should be updated and sent out the 2nd week of February. The "Save the Date" cards should be out in mid-March.

As usual, its a lot of work, but well worth it!

We'll be at the Des Moines Marina again for 2009. This years date is Sunday, Sept. 6th 2009. 11am to 5pm as usual. The featured marque for the 17th annual Italian Concours is going to be "Italian Competition Cars". So, we should have some really cool racing vehicles from Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa, FIAT, etc.

Feel free to PM me for more details, volunteer opportunities, donations for Make-A-Wish, etc.

We'll also be having the yearly "Make-A-Wish" raffle. We are hoping to secure another Scooter this year, as well as other "high end" items (i.e Ferrari Laptop Computer, etc.).

Thanks to everyone who continues to support the Italian Concours, be it through attendance, participation, sponsorship, gifts for Make-A-Wish, etc. We couldn't do it without you!

http://www.italianconcours.org

1 - 1 of 1 Posts