Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past when my active suspension on other cars failed (range rovers, Lincolns, etc.). I have simply put the shock and spring sets from the traditionally equipped cars and either lived with the warning light or coded it out somehow. Has anyone done this with the Granturismo? Just a cheaper and simpler setup. Can I just order the springs and shocks for a fixed car? If so, any place to get aftermarket?
TIA

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't have personal experience but I've been told you can swap to non-Skyhook parts, you just need the dealer to load the Proxi file into the computer otherwise you'll have suspension warning lights always on the dash.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ask Enzo

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I assuming your asking me? [email protected] Enzo"s... While I agree that makes total sense to alter the proxi file or car configuration to get rid of the warning, I can't confirm it..I'm not super familiar with dealer software...Honestly, I think most dealers are gonna tell you they are not going to do something like that for liability reasons... Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
[email protected] Enzo`s Atlanta
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing