Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran this repot earlier this month, I'm still trying to find out what trim this Qp is?
Any advice or anyone know if it's a Base, Executive GT or Sport GT S
Vin is ZAMFE39A380039374

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I got a car fax when I bought the car. But it said its a Base/Executive GT/Sport GT S. I called a dealer that's close to me and he said Executive GT. I called the one north of me and he said Sport GTS. I gave both of them my vin. It been tripping me out

·
Registered
46 Posts
One way to tell is by trim pieces:

-Base will have chrome horizontal slats for the grill, though the car may have also been optioned with additional interior bits found in “higher” trim levels. 19 inch multi spoke rims were probably the standard wheel by 2008, though 18 inch rims were the “Base” rim in earlier years. Usually, no paddle shifters.

-Executive GT will have script to that effect on the front door pillars. Chrome mesh grill with matching chrome mesh portholes. Might have come with picnic tray tables for the rear, and maybe massaging/reclining rear seats. 19” ball-polished multi-spoke rims. I’ve seen Executive GT models with or without paddle shifters.

-Sport GT will have that script on the front door pillars, a dark mesh grill with matching porthole mesh. Aluminum pedals and sometimes carbon fiber interior trim. 20” 7-spoke wheels. Red accent on the trident emblems. Paddle shifters for sure.

-Sport GT-S will have the same as Sport GT, carbon fiber trim, slightly lowered springs (and non-Skyhook); powder-coated dark grey/light graphite 20” 7-spoke wheels. Blacked out exterior window trim (instead of chrome) and paint color-matched door handles. I believe starting with MY 2009, the interior seat and door panel patterns became more differentiated with alcantara added and wavy stitching pattens, and a “Sport GT-S” emblem on the passenger-side dash.

Sometimes the exterior Executive/Sport GT emblems are removed (or added to Base models by owners) further adding to confusion. If you post some pictures of your car, I’m sure you’d get more input. Hope this helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts