Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Would like to get some clarification, from my understanding 2008 QP M139 GTS engine size should be 4.7l v8 and the cabin was upholstered in mixed Alcantara and leather, with carbon fibre accents; but why do some websites list 4.2l v8 with no carbon fibre accents? Did I overlook anything or two different variants?

or GTS as in the accessories outlined on some of the websites "The Sport GTS ($128,165) features a track-tuned suspension and 20-inch dark chrome alloy wheels with fat tires, along with a black mesh grille, twin exhaust pipes in black chrome, body-colored door handles, and front seats designed for hard driving and cornering.""

e.g: The following website listed 2008 GTS as 4.2L v8:
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

For example, This ad listed the car as GTS:
[/URL]

Thanks,

6,709 Posts
A GTS is a 4.7 liter car....Those listings are incorrect...Look for red valve covers on the engine...4.2s are blue....Yes, a GTS has carbon fiber all on the inside...They are way more sporty looking than the regular M139 cars...It's hard to mistake...Jason

Reactions: [email protected]
6,709 Posts
I don't actually know all the numbers, but looking at Wikipedia it says there is a 4.2 GTS...I'm really only used to seeing the later facelift 4.7 cars and I'm pretty sure that is what the poster was looking for...I could be wrong for sure...Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts