Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, "hello" to everyone.

This is my first post on this board. I'm looking for a new daily driver. After I test drove an M5, 5 series, and a AMV8 before I got into a QP. The QP was the only one that got me excited and put a HUGE grin on my face! :D

I'm actively looking for a used QP now and I'm wondering what the consensus is on 2006 vs. 2005 reliability. Were there a lot of improvements made in the 2006 model year? Also, what are considered the "must-haves" for options?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

My previously daily was an FX45. I also have a Civic Hybrid, S2000, and a 360 Modena.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
First of all, "hello" to everyone.

This is my first post on this board. I'm looking for a new daily driver. After I test drove an M5, 5 series, and a AMV8 before I got into a QP. The QP was the only one that got me excited and put a HUGE grin on my face! :D

I'm actively looking for a used QP now and I'm wondering what the consensus is on 2006 vs. 2005 reliability. Were there a lot of improvements made in the 2006 model year? Also, what are considered the "must-haves" for options?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

My previously daily was an FX45. I also have a Civic Hybrid, S2000, and a 360 Modena.
welcome.
if anything, the 06 Sport GT would be good to get. otherwise, really, there is no difference. just pick the one with the right colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts