Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the 06 Quattroporte owners..

I have a couple of questions I am not 100% sure of since I have the Coupe.

1. Does the duoselect default to auto mode each time you start the car.
or does it stay in the mode you previously choose.
2. Does the radio turn on automatically each time you start up.
my coupe stereo always turns on when the car is started.

Thanks,

·
Registered
909 Posts
The car does start in Auto every time you fire it up, and you have to use the Manual switch if you want it.

As for the stereo, It powers on every time, but you can select the audio turn-on volume in the settings to select a very low \ muted volume I believe.

Now I think the 05 cars will hold sport mode when you turn the car off \ back on, but I think that changed either with a software flash, or in 06, but I don't remember for sure. (I'm not in the office today, but perhaps some other people can verify this.)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car does start in Auto every time you fire it up, and you have to use the Manual switch if you want it.

As for the stereo, It powers on every time, but you can select the audio turn-on volume in the settings to select a very low \ muted volume I believe.

Now I think the 05 cars will hold sport mode when you turn the car off \ back on, but I think that changed either with a software flash, or in 06, but I don't remember for sure. (I'm not in the office today, but perhaps some other people can verify this.)
Thanks, for the info

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
adding to mark's response, my 05 stays at whichever mode it was previously on (normal/sport/ice) before ignition off.

the radio also turns on to whichever source it was previously on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
in the '07 Sport Gt it defaults to Auto. Is there a way to have it default to Sport???

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
adding to mark's response, my 05 stays at whichever mode it was previously on (normal/sport/ice) before ignition off.

the radio also turns on to whichever source it was previously on.
My '05 also stays in mode selected before shutting down and I just had the flash done last week..also pilot bearing replaced which was squealing.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts