Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are enough parts to purchase a 2006 GS coupe? Where can I find a push Start button?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi there. I think you will need to buy the whole panel that the button is in. Euro spares sell second hand parts as well as new I've seen a few Gransport's being wrecked in America.

·
Registered
2006 Maserati Gransport Spyder
33 Posts
May find it on eBay in Both England or Australia From salvage dealers. I have seen the whole assembly for sale with all the buttons intact in the last 2 months. They may be still for sale.

·
Registered
2006 Maserati Gransport Spyder
33 Posts
Just wait around long enough and parts become available. What is wrong with the start button?

·
Registered
126 Posts
There are definitely enough parts to restore one of these cars. I've just spent the last month chasing up parts and would be happy to point you to whatever you're looking for from multiple people.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are definitely enough parts to restore one of these cars. I've just spent the last month chasing up parts and would be happy to point you to whatever you're looking for from multiple people.
Thank you lambertius. I found one but you are awesome for offering.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A little, well in fact, a lot more detail might help us find a solution.

So does it crank? What lights are on your dash? Any other odd noises?

C
It’s my first one and it is a lemon so I’m storing it for parts. I’m waiting on a verified one from a reputable Ferrari and Mas dealer and service facility. The owner is selling me his..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts