Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Duoselect that came in with a bad throw out bearing. We changed the bearing, and the car was alright. We took it for a drive and it ran and shifted normally. Came back and it sat for about 30 mins, and I jumped in to move it and the car would go in and out of gear correctly, and you can hear the F1 pump / clutch working, but the car would not move, the Parking Sensor Failure Light was then on, along with the TPMS Light, and it showed like the trunk was open. Then it sat for about 15 mins, and the car would now move but all lights were still on, but it felt like the car was in park, hard to move. It sat for another 15 mins and would not move again...... What should we check, any ideas...... Please let us know. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well I just started having my problem and I was reading the original post so I figured if he found out the problem maybe he can share
I dont think that guy will get back to you.

So... make sure your battery is good and has full voltage. Then... start a new thread in Modern Maserati / QP5 or Granturismo or coupe/spyder/gs depending on what yours is. That section is more for troubleshooting and gets more traffic. Be sure include your model year and your specific issues.

DIY section should be for "How To" write ups in my opinion. But there seems to be a lot of confusion because there are questions all over the different subforums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts