Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the forum dealt with this before?

"Light Failure" warning light on instrument cluster was tripped a couple weeks ago. Fog Lights are out.

Fog Lights switch in center console appears to function correctly --- depressing the switch activates/deactivates "Fog Lights" indicator light on instrument cluster.

Fuses & Relays section of owners manual (i.e., GranSport Spyder, page 146) doesn't explicitly identify which fuse controls the Fog Lamps.

Anyone know which fuse controls the Fog Lights?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Anyone in the forum dealt with this before?

"Light Failure" warning light on instrument cluster was tripped a couple weeks ago. Fog Lights are out.

Fog Lights switch in center console appears to function correctly --- depressing the switch activates/deactivates "Fog Lights" indicator light on instrument cluster.

Fuses & Relays section of owners manual (i.e., GranSport Spyder, page 146) doesn't explicitly identify which fuse controls the Fog Lamps.

Anyone know which fuse controls the Fog Lights?

Thanks
Coupe/spyder/GS don't have front fog lights; just rear "fog lights". Could be a bulb out somewhere else?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago - was the license plate light. The clamp that holds the lightbulb is attached to plastic that had broken. A little crazy glue solved the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts