Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vital Statistics:

- Exterior - Nero Carbonio Metallic
- Interior - Cuoio (Desirable full leather)
- Only 472 ever made
- 22K miles
- Located in Baily, CO
- $28.5K OBO

I purchased this car a short time ago, but a pending house purchase means the wife says 'list it'. To be honest, I won't mind a bit if it doesn't sell, as it is a ton of fun.

Miles currently sit at just over 22K, but I've been daily driving it so this will go up.

The Good:

- Body and paint are in outstanding condition
- Interior has no rips, tears or sags. No sticky buttons. All carbon fiber in great shape
- Everything works as it should
- Shifts are crisp and fast
- No curb rash or other wheel imperfections
- Desirable full leather seats instead of the funky carbon weave
- Brand new speakers installed yesterday
- I am the 3rd owner. Clean carfax.

The Bad:

- Small hole on each side of the fabric roof. In the usual spot where the fold catches. Haven't experienced any leaks, though I mostly drive with the top down.
- Missing one of the rear deck lid bezels for the convertible top. $3 part, just haven't ordered yet
- Small tear in the lower door seal from entry/exit on the driver's side
- Chrome around the air vents starting to flake
- Upon purchase it was giving various warning lights on the dash. I replaced a faulty ABS sensor and all errors went away. No issues in last 600 miles or so of driving.

More photos upon request. PPI encouraged at buyer's expense. I do NOT have service records or a clutch reading, as it was purchased from a Mercedes dealership.

Asking $28.5K, but would also accept trade + cash for:

- 84/85 RX-7
- Older Miata
- Motorcycle(s)

Questions, just ask. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the crappy photos. Like I said, I've been daily driving so she's a bit dirty. Will get detailed this weekend for better photos.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah leather is rarer. ...and looks great. I have this little friend called "bias." ...I like the fabric but yes it doesn't age well. It was a pain to clean but I ceramic coated it after I got it cleaned hoping this will keep it from deteriorating. ...been 1 year so we will see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts