Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark in Atlanta here, and I own a gorgeous, shiny black 2006 Maserati GranSport LE in outstanding condition. Always garaged and covered when not in use, she has 32k miles and looks, runs, and sounds awesome! It’s also got black leather and Alcantara interior with carbon fiber interior accents....all in excellent condition. It’s loaded with all the options including heated seats and nearly new Michelin Pilot Sports valued around $2k with a recent alignment. Exclusively serviced at Maserati dealerships as well as Enzo’s outside of Atlanta. I have all of my service records. Recent (1 month ago) service to fix a sagging headliner, install a new battery, and perform an overall inspection with Jason at Enzo’s resulted in a solid bill of health — this baby is good to go. Only issues I’m aware of include some road rash on the rims and scratches on the back of the front seats (facing the back seat). Other relatively recent fixes include new clutch and flywheel, new window regulators, and new buttons. No accidents ever. Selling because I have 5 cars, 3 kids, and only a 2 car garage. We need the space. I’m going to miss her and may really live to regret this later. Asking $24,990 or best offer. Bonus: full price offers get the beautiful $400 OEM indoor cover and the connected CTEK battery tender.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts