Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to let it her go & make room for another Italian beauty. Before I post on Autotrader here she is. Thousands in receipts, priced for a quick sale. 2005 F1 duo Blue on blue 69K miles, 09+ tail lights, 20 inch sport wheels, carbon fiber interior, skyhook lowered coil over suspension, DBW, X-pipe, modified Cats & muffler. Some sticky parts. Climate & massage seats with privacy screens. Car is 16 years old & her body does show some scratches. Pretty much the auto history is on this forum.

12K takes her. I'm in Los Angeles by LAX. Msg me on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Time to let it her go & make room for another Italian beauty. Before I post on Autotrader here she is. Thousands in receipts, priced for a quick sale. 2005 F1 duo Blue on blue 69K miles, 09+ tail lights, 20 inch sport wheels, carbon fiber interior, skyhook lowered coil over suspension, DBW, X-pipe, modified Cats & muffler. Some sticky parts. Climate & massage seats with privacy screens. Car is 16 years old & her body does show some scratches. Pretty much the auto history is on this forum.

12K takes her. I'm in Los Angeles by LAX. Msg me on here.
Hello I have a 2007 quattroporte and wanted to get these tail lights. Would you be willing to sale just the tail lights? I have the stock factory tail lights I can add as well. I’m a big quattroporte enthusiast 😊

·
Registered
2005 Maserati Coupe
15 Posts
wow! I would get it if I haven't purchased a 2005 Maserati Cambiocorsa coupe! I drove all the way from bay area to LA to take delivery of my coupe last year.

·
Registered
2007 Quattroporte DuoSelect
65 Posts
wow! I would get it if I haven't purchased a 2005 Maserati Cambiocorsa coupe! I drove all the way from bay area to LA to take delivery of my coupe last year.
Agreed, I bought my QP from LA (drive from SD not too far). This one has some of the upgrades I want, carbon fiber, tail lights, DBW and the cats!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts