=================================================================

Since I'm working on getting the next vehicle, I'm putting a few cars and items up for sale. This is my 2005 Maserati GranSport that I've had for over 6 years. I bought it with 28k miles, now 50k, and I think I'm the 4th owner. This has been a great car to use throughout the good weather days here in PA and NJ. A lot of "proper" mods have been done to the car and I've kept up with all maintenance. I also recently completed a spring cleaning to get ready for either driving season or a sale. I'm open to offers. The car is located near Quakertown, PA, 18951. Private message me for contact info and more pics. Further details are below.

2005 Maserati GranSport
  • ~50k miles
  • Nero Carbonio(Metallic black) with black leather/tech-cloth interior
  • 6-Speed Sequential F1 gearbox
  • Skyhook suspension
  • Heated and memory seats

Upgrades:
  • Formula Dynamics DBW module(faster throttle and faster shift times, plus clutch savings)
  • Fabspeed Secondary Cat Delete pipes(original cats included with car)
  • Stiffer FD Sport Springs (car is also lowered about 1" as the shocks are adjustable, original springs included)
  • Upgraded stereo, speakers, amp, and subwoofer(hidden in rear armrest, rear armrest included)
  • FD lightweight wheels and lug bolts(2021) (original GranSport wheels included in sale)
  • New tires(2021). Toe and camber adjusted to balance handling and wear.
  • Maserati car cover
  • PIS(clutch bite point) is set aggressively

Info:
  • Clutch is in good condition, around 65% remaining(clutch was changed at 12k miles, so 38k miles on this clutch so far)
  • F1 system in good condition and has been monitored
  • Clutch solenoid/valve replaced about 15k+ miles ago(leakage rates are now within spec)
  • Rear ball joint boots replaced
  • All records back to almost new
  • Includes copy of window sticker($115k)
  • Includes the fire extinguisher that mounts on passenger floor
  • All "stickies" removed
  • 2 Blue keys, key card included
  • Owners manual and cards included

Blemishes besides normal stuff:
  • Small scratch on left fender
  • Some curb rash under front lip
  • Original GranSport wheels have some road rash(the wheels come with the car)

Was fully detailed(Spring '22), polished and waxed.
Very clean underneath.

=================================================================