Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of negociating a lease for a 2005 that I will need to order. Has anyone leased? and if so, are they flexing on the initial lease offer they make.
Generally, i pay about 50-55% of the selling price for a 3 year lease and it involves a bit of back and forth. Is this in line with what you have experienced? Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
252 Posts
I do not know much about leasing cars but I got an E-Mail a couple of months ago from Maserati showing this lease deal.

Available only at participating authorized Maserati dealers through May 3, 2004 through preferred lender. Delivery by May 3, 2004 required. Subject to availability from inventory. Required dealer contribution could affect price. Dealer prices will vary and affect customer cost. Payments will also vary based on length of lease and options selected. Payment shown based on a 48-month closed-end lease for a new 2004 model year Coup Cambiocorsa with skyhook, xenon headlights and select other premium options and a gross capitalized cost of $96,304. Cash due at signing includes $5,000 capitalized cost reduction, $1,100 refundable security deposit, $895 acquisition fee, and first months payment of $1,099*, lease not available in NY. Total of payments - $52,752. Purchase option at lease end for $48,610 plus purchase fee. Customer responsible for insurance, maintenance and repairs. .50/mile over 10,000 miles/year and a $300 disposition fee. See your participating Maserati dealer for details. *Title, taxes, registration and dealer fees are extra.
2004 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa

$ 1,099 First month payment
$ 5,000 Capital cost reduction
$ 1,100 Security deposit
$ 985 Acquisition fee
$ 8,094 Total cash due at signing

·
Registered
46 Posts
Leasing

I leased a 2004 last year from Obi at Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills. He beat that lease in the previous message by a bit. Go talk to him. I did the Chase lease that seems to be the standard Maserati offer. Very low down payment. Monthly similar to previous email. I don't know what rates are right now.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a done deal. I bought the nero/nero vintage 2004 model this past week. Fantastic car. :D

I visited auto gallery about a month ago to take a peek at the porsches. I hope you car was not one of the cars they keep outside. Man they were dirty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts