Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, still looking. Found one down in S. Florida - 19.8K on the clock and a 42.9K asking price....I obviously would have it checked out by a dealer b/f purchase...assuming nothing lurking, good deal? bad deal? Too high mileage? Realistically, am I going to be able to sale this a couple of years with 40K on the clock for more than 15k? Thanks...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have an 04, all service done at Ferrari/maserati dealership, I have documentation, 14000 miles, new tires. I am asking $45k in the "for sale" section. I would think that with the extra miles and unknown past it should be close to $40k

·
Registered
78 Posts
LSU, you looking at the silver CC that was at benz of palm beach (which is now at chariots of PB)? if so, send me a PM - i drove that car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, that was one of them, actually the most recent. Driving but not buying?..not a good sign.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I took an '04 Coup in the Washington DC area on a test drive 4 months ago with 12,000 miles selling for $44,000. Was being sold by an exotic car dealership. The car was on the market 6 weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts