Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heating problem in my 2004 coupe. Cannot get enough heat on my feet. When I set my heating dial to feet only I still get heat through the windshield. No matter what setting I don't get enough heat on my feet. I had the dealer replace the heating module it is marginally better. Any ideas? A/C not a problem since the cool air comes through the vents.:confused:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have the same problem....

I think it's inherent in the design of the car... I only get good heat on the MAX setting and it's definately not much on the feet.

·
Registered
722 Posts
My 06 GS works about the same, as did a prior Mercedes. Maybe only Americans appreciate warm feet?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
One thing that my service guy told me: close the vents on the dashboard.

That will redirect the air to where it should be going.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heater & other problems

Just out of warranty and the heating on my 04 Coupe is almost non existent. Dealer got me to reset the system but no joy. There is a faint bit of heat if you put the fan on no more than medium, any more and it just blows out cold air.

Going into the garage to be fixed tomorrow...along with the water leak in the boot (opened it the other day and found 2 inches of water in the boot) and water leak in drivers side foot well (dealer has been trying to solve that for 2 years). Apart from the rusting boot when 18 months old, rusting wheel nuts, constantly irratic electric seating motor it has been pretty good.

Done 18k and only 25% of clutch used.

Still adore it - the engine is fantastic, the ride is great but I wish they'd build them just a bit better. All the Italian cars I've had are the same. Flawed but fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts