Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just joined the forum and just purchased the car. Trying to sort out a few things. Question. All the lights seem to work interior and exterior. The exception are the inner taillights red lens one closest to the trunk lid. What do they do and wht would they not illuminate. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello. I have a 2004 coupe. What I am asking g is that all lights work but the bulbs in the red portion of the tail light closest to the trunk do nothing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. New here. Just purchased a 2004 maserati coupe. Going over and sorting out a few issues. Question. All the lights are working including interiors. One thing. The lens area in the red of the tail lights closest to the trunk lid do not light on any function. What's the deal possibly. The bulbs are both good. Thank you

·
Registered
459 Posts
Rear fog lights. Switch on tunnel and I think lights lights need to be on. Did you read your manual? Page 160 in mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Tony. Read my manual and found nothing. But anyway THANK YOU. This was bugging me and you are absolutely correct. They work!!!had no idea what to try. Thanks again. Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts