Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my beloved coupe. I have had her for 10 years and she has been meticulously maintained. 30,200 miles - mostly highway. I am second owner and have put about 20,000 happy miles on her. She has been regularly exercised. Car spent most of its life in FL but is now in Boston area. It has FD DBW enhancement, Larini X-Pipe and stainless break-lines. Clutch at about 35% 1,000 miles ago. It comes with two covers and custom driver's seat lamb wool cover. All sticky buttons and covers have been refinished or replaced. The only issue is the secondary, unmonitored cats started to act up a month or so ago. These need to be replaced with either Larini De-Cats or Sport Cats, depending on the emission standards of the state you are in. This will add another 18hp per Formula Dynamics. I would be happy to have my mechanic replace them at cost and figured next owner can make this call. Other than that it has been a very reliable car. I am asking $25,500 and she is listed on Autotrader. I doubt you will find one in better condition. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lowered price to $18,000 for quick sale before X-mas.

·
Registered
805 Posts
You live in Framingham? Haven't seen your driving around at all. Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Larini De-Cats

I just replaced the secondary cats with Larini silenced de-cats. The difference in torque and HP is very noticeable. It is a beast for sure. Still keeping price at $18,000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts