Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a drivers side window regulator for my 2002 Spyder? Contacted 3 Ferrari/Maserati dealerships in Calif to no avail. OEM or aftermarket options anyone? Has anyone ever had a regulator repaired? Thanks for any input you may have.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just repaired mine. Craig Waterman has a good write up on his website. You’re welcome to call me about my experience if you like. 775-722-6342

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had to have my 2002 Coupe door window microswitch replaced a while ago and another MLife member, jacek, came to my rescue and sent two to me, for free! I only needed one, but I figured it is only a matter of time until I might need the other. However, I feel as though karma is calling upon me to pay it forward--so let me know if interested.
Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all in the forum, I was able to locate window regulators for both LH & RH sides. Scuderia UK & Ricambi America we’re very helpful & parts are on the way.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks to all in the forum, I was able to locate window regulators for both LH & RH sides. Scuderia UK & Ricambi America we’re very helpful & parts are on the way.
How much are they wanting for those???

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had to have my 2002 Coupe door window microswitch replaced a while ago and another MLife member, jacek, came to my rescue and sent two to me, for free! I only needed one, but I figured it is only a matter of time until I might need the other. However, I feel as though karma is calling upon me to pay it forward--so let me know if interested.
Jim
I need one of those micro switches. Do you have a part number or know where I can get one?
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts