Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased this fine machine, i need an owners manual and a service book if anyone has one. I could also use some instructions for using the radio and cd player. Im sure I will figure it out, however the book would be nice. thanks :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to MaseratiLife gryder! Finally - someone in my neck of the woods. I'm in the Fairfax Station/Clifton area just down the road from you. Sorry, I can't help you on the manual but, I'm here (we're all here) for any questions you have on the newest member of your family.

What color? Pics?

Cheers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just purchased this fine machine, i need an owners manual and a service book if anyone has one. I could also use some instructions for using the radio and cd player. Im sure I will figure it out, however the book would be nice. thanks :)
Welcome. I'm in northern Baltimore County so not too far and I have a manual but I won't be back there until mid April. The radio is so bad it isn't worth reading the manual better to just listen to the purrrrrrr of the engine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Radio and cd

We too have just purchesed a 2002 spyder. We purchased ours from Lamborghini in Las Vegas and drove it home to Seattle. We spent all 1400 miles trying to figure the nav system and the stereo system out even with a 200 page instruction manual.

We came to the conclusion its not worth the effort. We did not get all the CD's for the nav system either. We plan on having all new sound and nav system installed as soon as we have the time.

Before we headed to Seattle we had a transmission shift program installed for better shift control. That was a huge improvement. This car now flies and snaps thru the shifts quickly and sharply.

I do have the manual and if you would like I can have my office copy it and send it off.

Howard and Candy
tr0768
206-919-1949

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much!

For the feedback about my recent purchase....The 2002 Spyder Cambiocorsa It is Yellow 51K miles and I really love it! This is my first Maserati, I had a Pantera 1974, briefly. I actually lived in Vicenza, Italy in the 1970's, Dad was Army Finance there for 5 years. My school went on a field trip to the Maserati Factory, and the Pantera factory, all the same day I remember it specifically!!!
I also have a 1979 450 SL that I bought from the original owner, I won't keep this for long now...
Have a great day I will be here in Oakton,Va. if anyone needs me thanks...Mitch Buster 252-202-2540

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts