Hello all,

For sale is my 2002 Coupe Cambiocorsa that I recently inherited from my dad. He owned it for a few years but never registered it and kept it stored under a car cover on a battery tender. I would absolutely love to keep this car, but I just can't afford the maintenance, insurance, etc and I like to put miles on my vehicles and not just keep them stored.

The mileage currently sits at 20,325 and it will likely remain that way until it's sold. I do have it registered, but it's not insured so I'd prefer to keep it off the road and it's currently in my garage under a car cover. I have driven this car (as you can see by the videos in the google link), and from what I can tell, there are no mechanical issues to speak of. There are no fluid leaks, no strange noises, no warning lights, and everything seems to operate as it should. The car holds temperature, sounds fantastic, shifts great, and rides great. The only issues that I can see are as follows:

• Small nick (doesn't look like curb rash) on one wheel. Perhaps from a tire installer.
  • Small amount of clearcoat failure on another wheel
  • Door ding on passenger rear quarter panel. I tried to capture it in photos but I'm not sure it showed up. It's hard to see unless you're looking from a certain angle.
  • The radio reception is pretty much non-existent. I did read on the forums that the antenna commonly comes unplugged, but I haven't taken the time to chase that wiring to see if I can fix it.
  • No nav CD, so the navigation function doesn't work.
  • A clear bra is installed on the front bumper, headlight washers, mirror caps, and front quarter of the hood and it's starting to yellow a bit.

That's all the defects I could find with this thing. It's truly immaculate and beautiful in person. It has none of the crazy interior button peeling issues that I see with pretty much every other Coupe/Spyder for sale, the leather is supple and in great shape (and everything is covered in leather), and the paint is near perfect. I think it might have a ceramic coating on it given how hydrophobic the paint is. It also comes with a decent stack of service history, the original window sticker showing its options, and a carfax report that reflects the service history (all uploaded in the google link below). The clutch wear was checked with 13,360 miles in 2008 and was at 34.23% and checked again with 19,661 miles in 2019 and it was at 39.30%. I have not had it checked now with 20,325 miles because I feel like that latest clutch wear number is pretty close to what it should be now. Given the overall condition of the vehicle and history, I think my asking price is fair.

Photos are in the link below. Please let me know if you have issues accessing the link and I'll get it fixed. I'm sorry the photos are out of order; I think it's due to the random file names from my iphone.

VIN: ZAMBC38AX20007857