Maserati Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Curious if anyone has an aftermarket solution (part number) for the belts? Are there any numbers on the belts that can be used to cross reference?
I ordered from Scuderia and the belts were $39 and $19 so not too bad. I'm not sure if there is a cross-reference but I could not find one

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's the truth. It took me 30 minutes plus to get the air filter cover on and I still wasn't happy with how it fit or should I say didn't fit. The 3 bottom tabs barely engage with the slots. Another Masi quirk.
A new box is not that expensive, box + filter about €100, only the filter €60. I usually take out the entire box, remove old filter and the 2 airducts. Replace the filter and clip the airbox together so you can assure to tabs at the bottom are in place and the filter does not get pinched. Put the box back, assemble the air hoses and the airducts, attach the hoses to the front of the car, click the airducs in the filter box. Admire your work, and do the testdrive before rewarding yourself with a cold beer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I haven't verified this, but another member had said they crossed the water pump belt to a Gates K040310.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts