Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's on my to do list ASAP. I was checking the local auto parts stores for some redline oil, but none had it so I'll have to order some.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I recommend FCPeuro as you can return the used fluid in FCPeuro original containers along with their lifetime replacement guarantee form and get a full refund the next time you need to change the differential fluid. I do this with the oil changes on my bimmer (y)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Amazon was $23/free shipping. You’re going to need a little more than 1qt. So?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've used FCPeuro for BMW parts and know about their lifetime warranty, but didn't realize it applied to oil. That certainly getting your money's worth!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hello all, I just got my Major service kit put together, Not pictured is the cabin filter, its being shipped, for only $500. I have a 2013 GTS that I purchased with only 11,216 miles in April of 2019, I now have 15,044 miles on the clock. I have no idea when the last service was except for when I got the car with 11,216 miles, the first thing I did was order the oil change kit from FD. The belts are now 7 years old so it will be a great piece of mind. I would assume the brake fluid has never been changed either.

As you will see this kits contains OEM Maserati oil, Q horsepower 5w-40, OEM oil filter w/ new crush washer, Power steering fluid, Motul brake fluid, Concentrate Coolant, Serpentine belt, Acc Belt, BMC Air filter, and Cabin Air filter (not pictured).

I will be doing a Major Service video within the next couple months to show how you can do it yourself at home, I will also have a list of tools needed which is pretty basic.

I did invest in a very nice scanner (Autel MX808) for about $350 that I reset the green wrench light when I changed the oil for the first time myself, You can use this scanner on ANY car. I also invested in a Motive Power Bleeder for $85. Works on most German cars as well.

Stay tuned!
Great price on that MX808, it's usually about $500....where did you score yours?
Thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I got a really good deal on it, I actually bought it in March of 2019 on the Walmart website, and the 3rd party seller was Beach Audio Inc. I paid $339.43 plus $23.76 for a total of $363.19 which was crazy, They are now out of stock through that company, The best price right now is through JBTools for 384.99, Still a really good deal.
Better deal with free shippong on ebay Autel USA MX808 All Systems Code Reader and Service Touch Screen Tablet NEW | eBay

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I got a really good deal on it, I actually bought it in March of 2019 on the Walmart website, and the 3rd party seller was Beach Audio Inc. I paid $339.43 plus $23.76 for a total of $363.19 which was crazy, They are now out of stock through that company, The best price right now is through JBTools for 384.99, Still a really good deal.
Better deal with free shippong on ebay Autel USA MX808 All Systems Code Reader and Service Touch Screen Tablet NEW | eBay
very nice, and thanks for the info...

21 - 40 of 83 Posts