Maserati Forum banner

20" Masi wheels on a 2005

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  yiug412 
#1 ·
Hello all, I've been trying to get some 19" Maserati Trident wheels for a replacement to my ball polished 18"s on my 2005 coupe. I have been told by the dealer that they won't fit as the radius, turning angle, will cause them to rub in the front and the rears will be too wide and stick outside of the body. For some reason there are plenty of 20"s around and tons of after market, but I really like the factory trident style. 19"s would be the wheel of choice, but I have a very hard time paying for what the dealer wants to charge- any thoughts or folks that have tried "factory" 20"s on a 2005? I understand that the newer cars are slightly wider to compensate for this. Thanks Doug

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
well from my experience of tunning jap boy racer car. 20's HAVE TO go with adjustable suspension (mainly height adjustable feature) to make it look good. with out it the car will look like a lifted saloon trying to go offroad -_-.
also some fender rolling or even a new fender is needed.
personally 20 is just too big for the car. it would be fine if you add body kit to it but then. it will ended up like a boy racer car lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.