1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Light Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread
20 inch Maserati granturismo oem wheels, near new, no chips or scratches, very glossy black off my 2014 . Tire sensors and center caps included. Tires also included. Tires have a lot of life left, fronts over 75% rear over 50% .. noprevious repairs or bends, super smooth at 150 mph. Ready to bolt on. Tires are Pirelli. Call or text 917 eight 4 six seven 654. Price is firm. $2100. Pick up New York area.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
View attachment 139112 View attachment 139113 View attachment 139114 20 inch Maserati granturismo oem wheels, near new, no chips or scratches, very glossy black off my 2014 . Tire sensors and center caps included. Tires also included. Tires have a lot of life left, fronts over 75% rear over 50% .. noprevious repairs or bends, super smooth at 150 mph. Ready to bolt on. Tires are Pirelli. Call or text 917 eight 4 six seven 654. Price is firm.
Did I miss the price???

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thanks...should sale fast (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I could, but I know it will be too expensive, they are quite heavy with the tire combo.
I've used shipnex to ship wheels with tires across country before and the pricing wasn't too bad. Just cover the face of the wheel with cardboard and wrap it up with some shrink wrap. I understand the hassle though. Just wish I could find some wheels locally!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts