Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I custom ordered a set of wheels for a local customer that is known on this forum. He has a 2007 Quattroporte Sport GT. When I ordered the wheels I didn't specify that it is a Sport GT model, and they sent me wheels that are made for the standard model. The front wheels fit great, but I had to have new rear wheels made. That leaves me with a pair of rear wheels that will fit a QP that is not the Sport GT model. The wheels are painted to match the car, but I could re-paint them whatever color your car is. I can order the front wheels so there will be a complete set, but it usually takes a few weeks to get them in. I want to get rid of these wheels cheap, so PM me if anybody is interested. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I custom ordered a set of wheels for a local customer that is known on this forum. He has a 2007 Quattroporte Sport GT. When I ordered the wheels I didn't specify that it is a Sport GT model, and they sent me wheels that are made for the standard model. The front wheels fit great, but I had to have new rear wheels made. That leaves me with a pair of rear wheels that will fit a QP that is not the Sport GT model. The wheels are painted to match the car, but I could re-paint them whatever color your car is. I can order the front wheels so there will be a complete set, but it usually takes a few weeks to get them in. I want to get rid of these wheels cheap, so PM me if anybody is interested. Thanks.
what is the difference on the rear wheels for the Sport GT?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rear brakes are larger on the sport gt, so the offset of the wheel is different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts