Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by the dealer today for an alignment and minor maintenance and the subject of Maserati's recommended 2-year replacement of all fluids came up. (The manual recommends changing everything liquid - brakes, transmission fluid, oil, a/c refrigerant every two years.) Estimated price: $2,100.

In your experience, is that a fair price for this service?

Best -

·
Registered
340 Posts
For a major service interval you can expect to pay between $1500 and $2500 so your figure is not unreasonable.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I paid $1,600 a couple of months ago at The Auto Gallery.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have an appointment for wednsday at the Palm Beach dealer for my 06 QP, will change the brake fluid, hydraulic fluid and the anti freeze for $600. I just changed the oil at my mechanic's shop so the dealer doesn't have to do it. As for the 2 years service-when I asked the service manager about the trans. he told me that I don't need it...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have an appointment for wednsday at the Palm Beach dealer for my 06 QP, will change the brake fluid, hydraulic fluid and the anti freeze for $600. I just changed the oil at my mechanic's shop so the dealer doesn't have to do it. As for the 2 years service-when I asked the service manager about the trans. he told me that I don't need it...
Doron, be on top of them there...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid $1,600 a couple of months ago at The Auto Gallery.
Thanks to everyone who replied! I thought that quote was a little high but not so much that I'm going to look elsewhere. The dealer relationship is important and the four wheel alignment they did yesterday was a bargain at around $280, so the difference will come out in the wash.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You did get a deal on the alignment...

The Maserati Factory flat rate manual gives them 1 hour per wheel..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts