Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P2127, guess we'll see what it is tommorow. Only in an Italian car do you get a check engine light @ 200 miles.

·
Registered
279 Posts
gosh... that's a quick one.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha accelerator pedal position sensor, I guess I got worried over nothing. That yellow light is so annoying though!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Don't feel too bad Kevin. My Mom and Dad had bought a brand new Lexus with 10 miles on it, and the check engine light came on the day they got home!

Mike
'02 GT Coupe

·
Registered
528 Posts
I got a P2187 at about 300 miles (Bank 1 too lean at idle)
Reset the light, and still fine at 600 Miles, about 10 days later.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Let's turn this into a stripper complaint thread

HELP: :confused:

My problem is the memory control module. Both the "Easy Entry Seat" and driver-side mirror work intermittently. After I tilt the seat back forward, the seat won't move back to the normal position, the driver-side mirror too, put the gear in reverse, mirror tilts down, but then it won't my back to the normal driving position. Luckily, manual override is still possible.

Car is sitting at the dealer now. They put in two new memory modules and could not fix the problem. And they've just finished putting the original moone dule back in, and now everything is working. :mad:

I think they need to trace the wiring, for a loose connection somewhere. I suspect, there is a batch of bad connectors or connector pins, that's effecting our cars.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I had the exact same problem and went throught the same fixes to no avail. It was a minor inconvenience, and actually the only one I had with my CC Coupe. The service manager mentioned a procedure to clear the module's memory. If I remember correctly, you would move the seat foreward and backward 5 times in succession & you'd clear the memory. You might want to ask about the procedure & try it.

Steve

dchao said:
HELP: :confused:

My problem is the memory control module. Both the "Easy Entry Seat" and driver-side mirror work intermittently. After I tilt the seat back forward, the seat won't move back to the normal position, the driver-side mirror too, put the gear in reverse, mirror tilts down, but then it won't my back to the normal driving position. Luckily, manual override is still possible.

·
Registered
660 Posts
My CC does it all the time... sometimes it happens, sometimes not... what I do (which usually works) is to move the seat back manually (with the seat tilted backwards) and try again. Usually it moves forward on its own, then back as if nothing. Happens to both driver and passenger seats.

I would say it's Italian temperament... got to love Italian electrical/electronic gear. Another 1 is the NIT CD loader. Load a CD, plays fine. Stop the car and go for a leak. Turn on the ignition, the NIT flares-up, but the CD wont start (you can see the track # and everything else fine, but CD won't spin... dead frozen). Eject. Re-insert. Back to business.

Despite the annoyance, I'd better touch nothing.

Exotica... that's the reason!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts