Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My father has a 1975 Bora for sale. He has owned this car for more than 20 years. The car is very original and unmolested even down to the original fly yellow paint. This is a very rare and exotic car.
Pictures can be seen at
"www.sportscarsbypeterperry.photosite.com"

Car is located in Albany New York

For more details contact:
Peter Perry
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price

Hi I have a friend here in Australia looking for a BORA can you tell me the price and the chassis no please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
904 Bora update

I wanted to let everyone know what a fine original and fully driveable Bora # 904 is. I have had the luxury of using this car on and off for the last month and all I can say is the Bora is a very formidable weapon and a top of the line ultra exotic car of the 70's.
It is easy to drive and handles beautifully. It rides nice while being surrounded by an atmospher of quality and luxury when compared to other Italian cars of its era like Pantera's 308's and all 70's Lamborgini's. And the sound it makes as it propells down the road is some of best mechanical music I've experienced.

This is an early 1975 US spec car originally delivered by Grossman makes this car one last cars made before the factory went into complete turnoil. There were only a few yellow ones (less than 5, so I've been told) produced in 75. The color is right for this car and its rare.

My father and I have had several discussions and have decided this car is no longer for sale at the previous advertised price. We are still open to discuss this car anyone who may have a interest in an original correct Bora's.

Cheers
Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts