Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone post a photo of (preferably) a coupe or a spyder with the 19" -15 spoke wheels.
Of course, I have seen many with 18" -15 spokes.
thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
10 Posts
19 inch wheels

Does fitting the 19's affect the skyhook system?
Also would wheels from a Ferrari 360/355/550 fit a maserati 4200, I have been told that they would as their bolt pattern is the same, others however have expressed doubts.

Brgds

·
Registered
513 Posts
A Ferrari wheel, while the same bolt pattern has a very different Offset and I would not put them on a Maserati. The obvious visual cue is to look at the Outer Lip on the Ferrari, which is wider.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks demoe,

I was looking at some aftermarket wheels, spoke to a guy in the states that was selling wheels for a ferrari 360, he told me they should fit a 4200 but to be honest he sounded like he just wanted to make the sale. Later looked on f-chat and it seems the sellers have a less than great reputation in the US.
I had assumed that given the high levels of consumer protection and threat of litigation that we in the UK(or certainly I)perceive the states to have,that dodgy traders would not prosper there but I suppose we all have the same problems.

·
Registered
773 Posts
singh

honestly, well maybe. take a real careful look at this world, and car salesman, PLEASE, starting from ground up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts