Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Probably a newb question but...offset and lug pattern same as 03 coupe gt? probably not huh? lol, thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well that sucks...on that end then, anyone know where to find a nice looking set of wheels that is correct size (or bigger) for less than freaking 4 grand? I mean I have a huge budget for maintenance, and for my upgrades (dbw, exhaust, ecu, springs) but who knew wheels were gna be 4k on the cheap side of things, at least as far as i can find. dang! lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well that sucks...on that end then, anyone know where to find a nice looking set of wheels that is correct size (or bigger) for less than freaking 4 grand? I mean I have a huge budget for maintenance, and for my upgrades (dbw, exhaust, ecu, springs) but who knew wheels were gna be 4k on the cheap side of things, at least as far as i can find. dang! lol
Try lawheel.com. They sometimes have extra stock they are trying to get rid.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good looking out...all over it :)

Very nice, but not sure how I would feel about chrome...how about any aftermarket wheels...that is what I am really after. A set of staggered wheels is outrageous. I mean, come on! Tires I have the hook up on, wheels, not so much.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have found with lawheel that although they advertise chrome wheels, they have the OEMs which they then sent out to be plated once they have an order. You should be able to purchase the wheel without the plating then.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hmm, maybe they could paint or coat them another color than chrome then, didn't really want stock wheels, but if comes down to it, I at least have to change the color...what goes with blu...hmmm

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wheel options -

These guys say they can replicate just about any wheel you like out there in a two piece 1/2 forged 1/2 cast set WITH tires for $3300.00 www.dnjwheels.com ...I'm still exploring options for my 04 Coupe as well but this looks like the best deal so far...good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts