Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went last night to the tunnel/bridge off Tokyo Bay again, with my mate with the 156 SW GTA

I took the liberty to select some of his better shots for you guys to take a look

Me looking like a dork

Over the Ocean at night

Mean & Lean

From the side

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but they weren't mine but my buddy's ;)

He's got a nice DSLR camera with a decent flash :)

Mine, done with a puny digital camera, are horrible

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is, thanks ;)

I hardly drive it though, too busy with family and stuff.

Got a Maserati Owners Club event on the 15th (public hoilday here), then got an appointment on the 17th to put the mods in Jeff. Make sure you leave the phone on ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, that's a long drive Andrew!

I'd love to actually do a notherly run to Hokkaido, where they have some awesome, awesome roads with very little traffic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
While the engine of the GTA is a work of art (both sound and how it unfolds its power) I never liked how it kinda overstrains the FWD. IMO the 147 GTA gets the best balance, but they are both slightly overpowered for FWD.

BUT!! They are drop-dead gorgeous cars ... no question about it. Has it had any transmission problems yet? (Cause the Diesel's had huge problems with the transmissions).

Keep the pictures coming! (Oh .. and I finally know what you look like BigFoot! I'm watching you ;) )

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A lot of the issues with the GTA handling has been sorted by the Alfa's Q2 LSD, which is an OEM aftermarket part.

You surely know about Autodelta's monster GTAs (and 3.2 GTs) ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
While I agree that they have improved the handling quite a bit - they can't get rid of FWD :D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm just too much a fan of power-oversteer :D

Talking about that, I've been driving with MSP turned off lately... how much fun! But tricky.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts