Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DEALER WANTS $1,500.00 TO REPLACE OEM FRONT PADS FOR MY 08 QUATTROPORTE SPORT GTS!!!! ARE THEY FRKIN CRAZY!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS NO WONDER OUR CARS CAN'T KEEP THEIR VALUES WITH THESE PSYCHO PRICES FOR PARTS!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! OH MY FRKIN GOD!!!

Can you guys believe it? I got the 2008 Sport GTS QP, which has the bigger brakes... Dual cast discs, brembo's.. Front pads are worn and I had my Indy Shop check around to a few dealers and they all quoted the same, FRKIN $1500- for front brake pads?? I'm so pissed off about this, its just ridiculous. There has to be a point where somebody says stop right here. :thumbsdown:

I know I have performance brakes of the best quality, but this is just ridiculous. This is almost half the price of a new big brake kit from Jeff, which would include the pads. This is just crazy, a damned shame for us maserati owners, and for me in particular. I need to find the correct size for EBC, I have 14 inch rotors with a 6 piston calipers, can someone PLEASE help me find the right size pads for my beloved QP? She aint ridin on OEM shoes ever again and I'm fine with that! Just stupid and stupider if you ask me- :cheers:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang rotors cost $250 a piece, I replaced 1 already. Maybe its cheaper if I replace rotors every 10K miles and keep the same pads! Maybe my oem rotors have platinum dust or space dust from mars? I can't believe there isn't an alternative out there for this size-

·
Registered
778 Posts
dude, def call up Jeff...that sounds outrageous

1 - 10 of 10 Posts