Maserati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo
819 Posts
2011 GT-S. but honestly, there are always minor issues. nothing major yet. still in love with it. I changed out the front bumper, so it looks like a new model.

thanks for the compliments. yes, its a daily driver for me.
Can you post some pics of the NEW bumper?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
60k miles belong to me.
DIY-replaced coolant reservoir preventive maint.
DIY-oil/filter changes every 6,250 miles
DIY-differential oil change
DIY-belts & air filter change
2 sets of Michelin Pilot's
A/C center vent replaced under warranty
Windshield replaced $500 insurance deductible
80k.jpg

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got a looooong way to go before I get close to that. My '11 only had 16k km(10k miles) on it when I picked it up last spring.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,212 Posts
The vast majority of GT's have low miles due to the fact that most owners do not drive them on a regular basis. (or store them away in winter time).

Just like with my previous '13 MC, I plan to drive my '18 year-round (even during the snowy winter months in Chicago).

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I purchased my GT in August of 2018.
About 30k/yr.... It's been a wonderful Grand Tourer!

I love road trips

·
Registered
150 Posts
I purchased my GT in August of 2018.
About 30k/yr.... It's been a wonderful Grand Tourer!

I love road trips
That's awesome! I wish I could drive mine that much. But I'm not a fan of driving a convertible when there's a few feet of snow on the ground and it's -30 outside :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
That's awesome! I wish I could drive mine that much. But I'm not a fan of driving a convertible when there's a few feet of snow on the ground and it's -30 outside :ROFLMAO:
I can't blame you in that case :p
The GF's sis lives in Canmore, right outside of Banff. We were about to strike out in the GT on this 2,300 mile, one-way epic road trip this Spring, until Covid-19 showed up.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can't blame you in that case :p
The GF's sis lives in Canmore, right outside of Banff. We were about to strike out in the GT on this 2,300 mile, one-way epic road trip this Spring, until Covid-19 showed up.
Oh man, that's too bad you couldn't do that! It's a beautiful place to be. I live just a few hours north of there.
When you get around to making this epic trip, I highly suggest taking Hwy 93 from Lake Louise through to Jasper. Here's a pic of a trip we did a few years ago in my previous car(it's the yellow one). We had 7 Vipers on the trip.
Brians 181.JPG

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Oh man, that's too bad you couldn't do that! It's a beautiful place to be. I live just a few hours north of there.
When you get around to making this epic trip, I highly suggest taking Hwy 93 from Lake Louise through to Jasper. Here's a pic of a trip we did a few years ago in my previous car(it's the yellow one). We had 7 Vipers on the trip. View attachment 131533
I definitely will friend, her sis said the exact same thing...lol
simply gorgeous

·
Registered
150 Posts
How's the viper as a touring car?
Haha touring car!!! Haha you’re funny!!! It was a super fun, super crazy car, but not too comfy for longer trips. That day was a 1,000km trip. I was a bit stiff afterwards. Very raw car, totally different from the GT. But very fun and rewarding to drive hard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts