Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver's side front window stopped working all of a sudden. It dropped an inch or so as if opening the door and now, nothing. The other 3 work fine. Not sure where to begin. Is it a fuse? A sensor? A bad motor? I've replaced window motors on other cars before but I'm new to working on this car. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Happened to me a few times also. While engine is on, move the seat all the way back/forward and up/ down a couple of times . If problem not fixed repeat with engine off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happened to me a few times also. While engine is on, move the seat all the way back/forward and up/ down a couple of times . If problem not fixed repeat with engine off.
Tried it, didn't work. Tried it again, and again.. still nothing. Then I thought maybe putting the top down might work. I already tried that but I figured I'd try it again after the reset procedure. The window switch didn't work but when I went to put the top down, the window went down. Afterward, the window switch started working again. Strange. But thanks for the tip!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts