Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Make sure your dealer slips one in with your GT S when delivered ;)

That's the least they should do to a valued customer!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not counting on it. When I took delivery of my GranSport 3 years ago I received a coffee mug with a ballon tied to it. Gee thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
A coffee mug???

Gosh, I read on ML that someone who bought a GS MC V got a model car from his dealer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is almost a completely different topic, like, what do you expect in terms of personal service from your Maserati dealer (I'm not talking about car maintenance service here). I'm on the fence on it, there are times I don't mind being wined and dined, there are times I would like an autocross or track event, the bottom line is do something as its better than nothing as it does its part to create loyalty. Some of the larger dealers in bigger cities go to the extent of having a customer marketing manager whose only purpose is to ensure that a unique experience comes along with the purchase, but a coffee mug with a inflatable ballon was not the experience I was expecting. That dealer was a part of Roger Penske's United Auto Group, it was in a horrible location and closed its doors within a little over a year, now its in better hands with increased sales. I'll let you know what happens when the GranTurismo S comes in. By the way, I received an invitation to an event from my new dealer one day before an event took place, not a good sign of planning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.