Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the other day that the right "spear" on my '06 QP grill emblem was broken off (I suspect it was done purposely by some characters). Upset at this stupid action and noticing that it looked so bad from far away and knowing that I would replace anyway, I physically broke the left spear as not to irritate me (at least it looks balanced). Dealer quoted me $750 to replace???? Years ago I had to replace a prancing horse on my TR and it was around $50 for a CHROME emblem. Is there anywhere I can buy this emblem.. it doesn't look to hard to replace??? Has anyone replaced, can you give me a heads up??

·
Registered
224 Posts
I replaced one once for the same reason. I think ricambiusa.com can sell you one. It is pretty easy to take the screws off of the grill, it comes out easy, remove the nuts from behind the emblem and put the new one in reverse. A do -it-yourselfer could do it in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes my 2007 SGT got broken, took it my dealer, $150. to replace. The reason I had them do it was you have to remove to forward cover from the engine compartment. It has 15 special screws that you can mess up if you don't have the correct tool. No hassle and I got a cool car wash/detail.

Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts