Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took delivery of an '06 GS Spyder (triple black, grey piping). I've been looking since August 08, I really wanted Nero Carbonio w/ tan but I couldn't pass up the deal on this pristine black Spyder. I live in MI so I'm waiting until the weather improves to take it to the dealer for any service needed and a walk thru of the cars operations (all research prior to purchase supports it being a well maintained clean car). Unfortunately it did not come with the manuals and this is my first Italian sports car (I also have a '65 stingray roadster). I posted in the "new members" section a "hello" and a request for any manuals that may be for sale. I have only found this site so far http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i...RTS_MANUAL_Software_Utilities-end-detail.html
It seems I'm not the first to post for these so based on the threads (great informative stuff everyone!!!) but thought I would check anyway. In the mean time, I put the top down but it won't go back up is there a trick to this other than pushing the button? Please excuse the stupid question but this car is a bit more advanced and complicated than my 65 Vette. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor once I get a little experience under my belt. I also tried to register on the Maserati owner site for info but was denied access?
Steve

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just took delivery of an '06 GS Spyder (triple black, grey piping). I've been looking since August 08, I really wanted Nero Carbonio w/ tan but I couldn't pass up the deal on this pristine black Spyder. I live in MI so I'm waiting until the weather improves to take it to the dealer for any service needed and a walk thru of the cars operations (all research prior to purchase supports it being a well maintained clean car). Unfortunately it did not come with the manuals and this is my first Italian sports car (I also have a '65 stingray roadster). I posted in the "new members" section a "hello" and a request for any manuals that may be for sale. I have only found this site so far http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i...RTS_MANUAL_Software_Utilities-end-detail.html
It seems I'm not the first to post for these so based on the threads (great informative stuff everyone!!!) but thought I would check anyway. In the mean time, I put the top down but it won't go back up is there a trick to this other than pushing the button? Please excuse the stupid question but this car is a bit more advanced and complicated than my 65 Vette. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor once I get a little experience under my belt. I also tried to register on the Maserati owner site for info but was denied access?
Steve
[email protected] I have flash drive manuals for sale any year make and model!!! email me I am located in so cal ca

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Bob, I appreciate the response, I had the car running, e brake on but the windows were down...Thanks!
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts