Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
If I were you I'll go with Bianco Fuji.

Plain Bianco makes car look like a Honda Prelude.

Just my $0.02.....no flame please.

If you like the color...go for it (after a clean PPI of course)....car looks clean...low mileage and SportAuto is a good company to work with.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If I were you I'll go with Bianco Fuji.

Plain Bianco makes car look like a Honda Prelude.

Just my $0.02.....no flame please.

If you like the color...go for it (after a clean PPI of course)....car looks clean...low mileage and SportAuto is a good company to work with.
Regardless the color, all of these cars resemble a Honda Prelude only because of the tail lights. This is the only part of the car I dislike.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad the calipers are black. Red would have added that little bit of "pop"
Agreed, it has almost every option, but the colored calipers.
Has anyone here had their calipers professionally painted in another color?

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Oh boy, Mr *MaSeRaTi* is looking for trouble here

The rear lights are fine my friend, it's just that the 3200GT's are way uber-cool and it's a tough comparison.

Now, you are forgiven for your sinning words, but let us not have another episode like this ... ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh boy, Mr *MaSeRaTi* is looking for trouble here

The rear lights are fine my friend, it's just that the 3200GT's are way uber-cool and it's a tough comparison.

Now, you are forgiven for your sinning words, but let us not have another episode like this ... ;)
Love that emoticon!! lol
But....... there's no denying the resemblance in these tail lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi MaSeR,

I'm fairly new here but for what it's worth I was recently down in SoBeach, MIA at Prime 112, a trendy (hard to get in) little steak joint on the strip, and a guy pulled up front in a car just exactly like that one - all white and dark tint, before that I was iffy on white, but it looked absolutely amazing and was most def turning the heads - and MIA is a place where Masi and Lambo, Maybach are spelling words in grade school~

Maybe if that guy's on the site he can post some pix.....

S-

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see a resemblance in the wheels too, you know, both being round and all...
LOL
Hi MaSeR,

I'm fairly new here but for what it's worth I was recently down in SoBeach, MIA at Prime 112, a trendy (hard to get in) little steak joint on the strip, and a guy pulled up front in a car just exactly like that one - all white and dark tint, before that I was iffy on white, but it looked absolutely amazing and was most def turning the heads - and MIA is a place where Masi and Lambo, Maybach are spelling words in grade school~

Maybe if that guy's on the site he can post some pix.....

S-
Thank you Sir. I think it will be hot with a drop, some tint, and maybe some new wheels as well.

·
Registered
624 Posts
You're most welcome, if you do buy it and decide to sell those wheels, pls put me on the A list, I'm def interested.. (in spite of their roundness and all...)...lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have never in my life seen a better looking Gransport than the one that they call bianco fuji i think that's the color pearl) that color looks amazing.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
IMO the bianco fuji is a very amazing color, and this is the Classic color on a GS rather than a flat white being a classic color.

the fact that it is the same color as the MC12 is already worth a slight premium.

i would get a bianco fuji for that price ($69.5k) they are asking for that bianco eldorado.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IMO the bianco fuji is a very amazing color, and this is the Classic color on a GS rather than a flat white being a classic color.

the fact that it is the same color as the MC12 is already worth a slight premium.

i would get a bianco fuji for that price ($69.5k) they are asking for that bianco eldorado.
Agreed. I will be looking at a Bianco Fuji this weekend.
As for the 69.5k on the Bianco, that is only the asking price.
I have an agreement on that one for less. :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Plain White Seems Nice, Not Many Around. I Had To Settle For An Anniv Blu, My Second Choice Over The Darker Blu Nettuno But The Car Is Perfect With Only 700 Miles Sometimes You Have To Compromise.

06 Qp Sport(triple Black)
06 Gs Spyder(red Tan)
06 Gs Coupe(anniv Blu Black)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.