Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to why some 06 Gransports have the exterior logo on the rear of the car, by the gas cap and the reverse side and some do not - is this a manufacturing date thing or an option thing? Am looking at a couple of sweet ones and just wondering. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, Travis! Seems like there was a big discussion on that issue! Thanks for the link! I read it a few times, still alittle confused, but I guess I'll just leave it at that!:confused:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Means nothing. Maserati has a tendency to make external changes on a whim. Example some older models had V-8 on the body, some had shields with an Italian flag and some with Maserat logo in color. I have a 2006 Gransport LE and it has logo shields, chrome logo on gas filler and rear spoiler with composite. I've seen other Gransports with different combinations.
RWS

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Means nothing. Maserati has a tendency to make external changes on a whim. Example some older models had V-8 on the body, some had shields with an Italian flag and some with Maserat logo in color. I have a 2006 Gransport LE and it has logo shields, chrome logo on gas filler and rear spoiler with composite. I've seen other Gransports with different combinations.
RWS
Just to shed some light on some of the things mentioned:

- Italian flags are for the MC Victory and Limited edition cars

- Maserti Logo in colour: never heard of it, possibly after market

- V8 badges are present on both Coupes and GS

AFAIK...

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
121 Posts
Interesting...

Just to shed some light on some of the things mentioned:

- Italian flags are for the MC Victory and Limited edition cars

- Maserti Logo in colour: never heard of it, possibly after market

- V8 badges are present on both Coupes and GS

AFAIK...
Mine is a Gransport LE but doesn't have the Italian flag

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
MC Victory has the flag, not the GS.

And I think the chrome shield on the gas filler area was dropped on the 06 models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts