Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought a new Gransport. I am looking for an exhaust that is not too loud and that retains the exhaust flap when you press the sport button. Have any of the manufacters made a piece like this? Thanks -Johncy

·
Registered
835 Posts
johncy2000 said:
Hey guys, I just bought a new Gransport. I am looking for an exhaust that is not too loud and that retains the exhaust flap when you press the sport button. Have any of the manufacters made a piece like this? Thanks -Johncy
your exhaust is already a tubi OEM. I would say just replace the cats with straight pipes :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha said:
your exhaust is already a tubi OEM. I would say just replace the cats with straight pipes :)
The thing is that I live in Cali and cops here are really bad. Does tubi or any other company make an exhaust system that is integrated with the sport button?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
johncy2000 said:
The thing is that I live in Cali and cops here are really bad. Does tubi or any other company make an exhaust system that is integrated with the sport button?
read again please:
haha said:
alternatively, you can get the Kreissieg system.
it has a separate switch to go from normal to LOUD.
probably that is what you want. $$$$.

·
Registered
835 Posts
johncy2000 said:
...The thing is that I live in Cali and cops here are really bad...
cali cops are cool when it comes to exotic cars:) been pulled over 3 times since I had the car. all of them let me off with a warning. Once on 90 and was told he had to go 130mph to catch up with me...heheh...not once did they say anything about the exhaust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M! said:
wouldnt they be admiring the exhaust while chasing you?
HAHA o ya its an exotic car. The only problem with taking the cats off is gas consumption. The Gransport itself already sucks gas like a vacumm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts