Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Coupe GT and occasionally the fan and A/C and the turn signals will not work when I start the car (although the hazard lights will work). The really weird thing is that when this happens and I immediately turn the car off and have the key in ACC position, both the turn signals and fan will work, but as soon as I start the engine, they both stop working. If I let the car sit for 15+ minutes, it seems to go back to normal. Being that I live on the Gulf Coast, this is not a good situation! Any suggestions?

Other than the AC/turn signal issue, the front speakers not working, and the fact I wrecked the entire right side of it driving it home from the dealer up north while trying to dodge construction equipment falling off the truck in front of me, I love this car!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is your battery on it's way out? I had a similar problem when my battery was discharged after the car wasnt driven for a long period. Try giving it a slow top up charge.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello,
I had a similar problem several weeks ago. (CC 2004)
Before turning the key to the starting position turn lights, a/c and some other things worked, after starting no longer.
I checked the manual and found a relay in the footroom on the passenger's side that turns these parts off while starting. I changed the relay and had no problems since.
Bert

·
Registered
506 Posts
Similar sporadic problem here. Will try the relay replacement if it continues...thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts