Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
Frankie, He does have "Launch mode" It's called floor the gas and drop the clutch as he states he has a GT not cambio. I also have a GT but cannot offer any help as mine is a 2004 and only 2,000 miles. He can try and search but not many GT owners here.

· Registered
252 Posts
Just looked at my sticker and noticed that with computer controlled clutch. I have no Idea what that means. besides turning off MSP did you also turn on sport mode? It seems for me to get my car not to intervene at all I must do both. Edit: Did find this
Cambiocorsa
The Maserati Coupé is available both with manual 6-speed gearshift and with computerised 6-speed servo-controlled gearshift. The latter solution, called the Cambiocorsa, enables the driver to opt for manual shifting in a strong sports style (two sports settings are available) or Full Automatic.

In both cases clutch disengagement/engagement are automatically controlled by the ECU electronics. The Cambiocorsa is actuated with paddles mounted behind the steering wheel while the four available functional settings – normal, sports, fully automatic, low grip – are selected from a button panel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.