Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can someone tell me where the aim/adjust screw is on my '02 Coupe's headlights. Need to aim the headlights a little better. Thanks!

Ben

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a copy you can email me? Unfortunately my used Coupe came with an empty glove box. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
Not here either - and although I'll check again, don't seem to recall it during my various persuls through the manual or the Maserati repair manual - but will look again since I could use a small adjustment.

unfortunately I don't have the little wheel either?? I have a 6M Coupe, maybe it did come with electronic adjustment?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not here either - and although I'll check again, don't seem to recall it during my various persuls through the manual or the Maserati repair manual - but will look again since I could use a small adjustment.
thank you sir

·
Registered
357 Posts
I haven't done it but I saw in this forum that the adjustments are accessed by removing the forward section of the wheel well liner. Not really meant to be adjusted after assembly. That's for the xenon lights, as I understood it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If you have no "wheel" on the dash then you should have xenon lights fitted. They have automatic adjustment for ride-height. These are not, as far as I know, adjustable by hand - if they are out of alignment a dealer visit may be in order.

If you really want to take alook the headlights can be removed by disassembling the surrounding panels including the one inside the wheel arch. and unbolting the headlight assembly. There was another recent post describing this procedure.
http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4771

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Off topic.

Barbuckle, is your GS a 2007? I thought the last year was 2006. Did you guys in Europe get another year of production?

·
Registered
255 Posts
The year on my signature is the first registration for use as a new car in the UK (June 2007).
As to the production date - hard to say. But I remember being unable to visit the Maserati factory at end of 2006 as they were re-tooling the line for GT production to commence so I guess the last production GS's were late 2006 or early 2007 at latest?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Note that USA cars with xenon lights do NOT have automatic adjustment for ride height.

ok, I have halogen bulbs in projectors. Came standard. I think I see the motor attached to the bottom of the headlight, the motor for adjusting the aim.
I'm confused though. My headlights are out of adjustment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.