Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time finding replacement wheels for a 2002 Cambiocorsa. Is the dealer the only source? Are there replicas or very good looking aftermarket wheels out there? Thanks for any help you can give.

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
648 Posts
I searched extensively - other than OEM, you have to go custom. I do not believe any rim manufacturer stocks our fitments other than possibly the BBS rims from tirerack (BBS makes our OEM) - but I would call and get confirmation - if your interested in those.

I'm very happy with my decision to have my 15 spoke OEM refinished.

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have my set of 18s off of my 2005 coupe I would do 550 shipped on them PM me for details

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have a set of chrome OEM 2002 wheels (w/tires)

·
Registered
681 Posts
If you want aftermarket wheels the possibilities are endless, anything from $1,500 Chinese wheels all the way to $5,000 HRE wheels.

If you want OEM your best bet is to buy a used or slightly used set you can find them n eBay for less than $750 all day.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Where the heck are these $1,500 ones? LOL, cheapest with tires I can find are 4,800. For anything that looks decent...

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Check out iForged track edition wheels. They are lightweight, pretty cheap, and I'm sure Jeff can get them for you ;)

Travis - how cheap is 'cheap'. May be interested. Do you know if they are comparable in weight to the ball polished 19" OEM wheels?

·
5,887 Posts
Travis - how cheap is 'cheap'. May be interested. Do you know if they are comparable in weight to the ball polished 19" OEM wheels?
I think the Iforged Track Edition wheels have an MSRP of around $3,200 and a street price of around $2,800. Check with Jeff directly because I may be mistaken. If the prices I listed are close, that is very cheap for such a high quality wheel. Tires would not be included at those prices but since the cars need tires anyway, that really isn't an "extra" expense.

Here is how they look on one of our members' (PacoSaca) car...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
681 Posts
Where the heck are these $1,500 ones? LOL, cheapest with tires I can find are 4,800. For anything that looks decent...
Search around eBay fwiw they are not very good quality and I would never use them, just saying there is something for everyones budget

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think the Iforged Track Edition wheels have an MSRP of around $3,200 and a street price of around $2,800. Check with Jeff directly because I may be mistaken. If the prices I listed are close, that is very cheap for such a high quality wheel. Tires would not be included at those prices but since the cars need tires anyway, that really isn't an "extra" expense.

Here is how they look on one of our members' (PacoSaca) car...
Paco's car looks amazing. Those look like 18" wheels - which is what I'd want to mount on the car with Toyo's R-compound tires. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts