Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving up an on ramp and car stalled and then stopped going. Engine shut off and I tried to start it back and it wouldn't start at all... starter turns over but won't fire up....I opened the driver door and I don't hear the pump priming, I looked under the car and it's leaking clear fluid underneath the engine closer to the middle. Can someone please help, my car is currently on the on ramp馃槩

Sounds like you sprung an F1 fluid leak..Now that you can not build enough pressure it will not start...Honestly, you need to get rid of that car.. Owning a QP up in Packer land is probably not gonna work out for you..Just not enough Maserati in that area for the folks to get really good at it...Jason

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you sprung an F1 fluid leak..Now that you can not build enough pressure it will not start...Honestly, you need to get rid of that car.. Owning a QP up in Packer land is probably not gonna work out for you..Just not enough Maserati in that area for the folks to get really good at it...Jason

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀 I hear you Jason fr. Ive spent so much money in the past month its ridiculous. I used a cheap reader and this the code I got, it actually say it for all the injectors. Will that leak throw these codes? And can I fix it myself? I'm officially out of money till my stupid job decides to reopen 馃し馃従鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
That fault is for an electrical fault...Not a fluid leak...Full coverage insurance? start a carBBQ? Jason
馃槩馃槩馃槩馃槩 noooooooo! So both these things happened at the same time smh....I'm in a heap of a mess I guess.... I'm gonna raise the car and see where it's leaking from and as far as the injector problem, where do I even start? Please Jay I need ya!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like that cord is pinched in between... that means the shop that did my position sensor bolted it in like that smh... and that fluid you can see in the picture, it's like clearish green, no smell. I also checked all the relays and fuses regarding the low injection code and they are good. I'm now stumped 馃槩

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Will that also throw those codes I got or that's a complete different issue? When the car shut off I used the obd and got those codes as well

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
And thanks a million!!! For your time and consideration with this matter.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Fixed the leak! Yayyyy now car still won't start, nooooooo
...checked all connections and still nothing.. sprayed starter fluid directly in the intake and engine still didn't fire up... NEED YA JAY HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE馃う馃従鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
You're right about that, I surely understand. I'm just wondering about these codes and what it could mean...
"Low injection pressure" I've searched high and low and i believe every wire, front to back smh car was running perfect till i was going up the on ramp and it stalled yetis and then cut off馃 I'm trying to save myself a trip to some shop that really knows as much as me smh

1 - 20 of 42 Posts