Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a big believer in protecting the OEM finish of my cars...if it still looks good. I ordered from China eBay a fake leather trunk mat. I haven’t installed it but will post more photos when installed.
Delivery took 3 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As with everything packaged and
From China, I let the mat liner sit out in the sun for 30min to try and take out the wrinkles. I think it looks great and a nice fit. I wish I could upload video because the photos suck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
I ordered mine. :thumbsup:
I keep tons of stuff in the trunk, including soccer gear and even though it's in a sports bag, not everything is always cleaned thoroughly , or dry, so these mats are great added protection and nice looking IMO, as opposed to some rubber mat , which looks more "industrial” . First time I've ordered anything from China , three weeks is insane ..:surprise: I've never waited for anything in my life for three weeks...wait, actually when I was about 19 or so, I did wait an entire month for something once ...she was 17 years and 11 months old at the time..>:)

They sent me a message asking me to confirm the car make, model, etc. so they can make sure it’s the correct mat I ordered - maybe I missed something but I did check the link on that page to the car match list and it was the correct one, perhaps I skipped a step somewhere along the process before I placed the order ..

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
The only similar cross-stitched padded trunk liner I’ve seen was in an old Rolls-Royce , of course that was some real high end leather, and it was not just a mat but the liner including on the sides , so as opposed to the $ 27 we paid for ours , probably costs 100 X that .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts