Maserati Forum banner

Trying to find a Sport GT S

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jsmooth226 
#1 ·
Anyone have an 08-11 Sport GT S that they're open to parting with?

#4 ·
The QP Sport-GTS is quite rare, and few examples are for sale right now. A nice one will likely be several thousand dollars more than a "regular" Quattroporte-S. I looked at two of these cars recently, both were 2010 model year cars....and beat to death sadly. They are unique cars and if you find a good one in colors that you like - I would jump on it. As 4regt4 says...they are great driving cars!

There appears to be a nice 2011 Sport-GTS listed in auto-trader, dark gray exterior, with light gray leather with dark gray alcantara, and orange piping, with 24k miles, asking price $41k.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...makeCode1=MAS&modelCode1=QP&clickType=listing

#5 ·
Somewhere I saw production numbers. Trying to find it now.

But I seem to remember that the QP5 Sport GTS production was only about 50 to 75 cars per year.

I'll keep looking.....l

Hans.

#8 ·

Attachments

#10 ·
Congrats on the purchase!

This past weekend, my car was used in a music video. The crew and the artist saw the car and immediately mentioned how much "nicer this car was than the new ones." They never go out of style.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.