They came down 2K, but it's not enough. Then he said he can't do anything else, I said okay thank you, I understand and went to get up, and then he says, I can bring an offer of 44,500 to my boss. He went back and forth about how it's the only 2012 for sale, the others are 2011 with more miles and blah, blah, blah. I told him I understand that which is why I was offering 3k more than what the 2011 up the street is going for. So I told him you know what, I'll come up to 44K if I do the PPI and I'm happy with it, he says "Wow, not $500 more at the 44,500?" I told him no, 44K is already more than I think it's worth and I don't need the car. I told him the check is waiting at the bank for you guys whenever you get tired of looking at the car since it's already been there for 7 months because it's priced too high. I told him no hard feelings or anything, if you can't make the deal you can't make the deal, but you have my number if you're able to make the deal work. He said okay I'll let you know and I left. 44K cdn is about 33K USD. So now we wait, lol. Thank you all for your advice and thoughts. It LOOKS to be in excellent condition, motor runs smoothly, everything seems to be working in the car, no sticky buttons or anything. If he tells me they can do the 44K, I'll go take it for a drive and then set up the PPI. I'll keep you posted.