Maserati Forum banner

Vanity Plate

67K views 120 replies 72 participants last post by  panchosouth 
#1 ·
I want to get a vanity plate for my '05 Coupe.
Any suggestions?
Masrti is taken.
I live in Mass. and it can be 6 letters.

Thanks!

#4 ·
If you live in Mass, go with MAS HOLE (as a spoof on Masshole). No offense, I lived in Boston myself for four years...

#8 ·
Here's mine....a Ferrari mechanic at FMoW ran me down to tell me it was the best plate he'd ever seen....(I didn't have the heart to tell him that he was the only one that ever figured it out!)

Attachments

#12 ·
My tag. Its a internal work related thing... I always have people ask me about it. I think vanity tags are best if it makes people turn to the person in the car with them and say "wtf does that mean?" By the way, where abouts in Mass are you in? I have yet to see another Maserati (any model) on souther NH or Mass roads.

Attachments

#18 ·
My Cousin, who lives in Colorado loved my Washington plate so much, she got the same thing! Keeping it all in the family! hahaha... :D

Attachments

#35 ·
My PA tag is "DOES 185", which, since it is located directly under the Maserati badge on the rear, usually elicits a few chuckles at the stop lights...and I often have to explain that it really only does 178... ;-)

Reactions: panchosouth
#36 ·
Rick - perhaps if you've made any of the mods like a free flow filter, ECU and exhaust upgrades, you won't have to feel compelled to explain it 'only' does 178. :D

BTW - I almost got the exact plate as you here in VA but decided against it at the last second....I could just see a cop walking up to my driver-side window & rhyming the Joe Walsh llyric in his head after seeing my plate ("My Maserati does 185") and then peering down at me from behind his State Trooper sunglasses and rhyming back..."You lost your license, now you can't drive".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.